- Mauka Sideline Reserved Parking 1 regular sized car/ truck, admission NOT included, max 10 spectators per parking space
- Makai Sideline Reserved Parking 1 regular sized car/ truck, admission NOT included, max 10 spectators per parking space
- Makai Side Private 20x10 Party Tent Admission tickets sold separately. Includes 1 reserved parking space. Non-refundable.
- VIP Club House Reserved Seating No worries, seating reserved just for you!
- VIP Deck Tables for the day includes VIP admission for 6
- VIP Club House Table for the day includes VIP admission for 8
Join Us Every Polo Sunday
Sun, surf, and fast horses all add up to make the perfect day in the country, but the fun doesn’t stop at the end of the match; the bar remains open and the band plays until dark*. Players mingle with the crowd, and a fine time is had by all until the sun dips behind the mountains.
Every polo Sunday, you can watch the best players and ponies in the state and from around the world play the “sport of kings.” Gates open at 11 a.m. on Sundays, and games start around 2 p.m. Arrive early for a dip in the ocean, have a nap on the beach, set up a fun tailgate picnic, or just sit back and watch.
It all starts with the pony parade and then moves on to two polo games with exciting half-time activities, including skydive stunts and exhibitions guaranteed to thrill the crowd.
- 11 a.m. – Gates open
- 2 p.m. – Polo match 1
- 3 p.m. – Polo match 2
- 5 p.m. – Band Starts
- 8 p.m. – Gates close