Club House Rules and Etiquette
Dear Members and Guests,
Established in 1963, the world-renowned Hawaii Polo Club, located in Mokuleia on the pristine North Shore, has provided a unique and exceptional venue for the game of kings, to share the passion and lifestyle of the sport of polo, both on and off the field.
The club attracts both national and international spectators with a wide range of demographics to watch elite professional polo players competing for the prestigious tournaments that are exclusive to the Hawaii Polo Club.
To ensure all members and guests have an exceptional experience at the Hawaii Polo Club’s exclusive Club House, here are a few Club House Etiquette guidelines to follow on match day events:
- Proper dress code is requested- ie no swim suits, board shorts, etc
- Men- no tank tops
- Proper footwear is required- no bare feet
- Please be respectful and considerate of all members and guests in the Club House venue; during match play, keep standing and conversation to a minimum
- Please be sure to pick up after yourself and your guests
- No dogs allowed in the Club House with the exception of registered service animals
- There will be a corkage fee for any alcoholic beverages not purchased from the Polo Bar
- No coolers allowed
- Smoking is prohibited in the Club House
Most importantly, have fun and enjoy the beautiful Hawaii Polo Club, we look forward to seeing you throughout the season!
68-411 Farrington Hwy
Waialua, HI 96791