Frequently Asked Questions
- Gates open at 11:00am, 1st game at 1:30 or 2pm, feature match at 3:30, band starts at 5 pm.
- Tickets are available online or at the gate (cash only at the gate)
- Regular admission $18
- Military/student with valid ID $15
- children 12 and under are free!
- Reserved beachside parking $30, does not include admission
- Coolers, outside food, and dogs on leashes welcome (outside the VIP only)
- Food and Beverages available to the public in our vendor area and the Chukker Club Polo-Bar
- Save $ with season and monthly passes!
- Clubhouse $30 open seating (1st come 1st serve), $45 reserved seating
- All VIP seating includes table service from both our food vendors and the bar
- No dogs, outside food or beverages in the clubhouse except for wine with a corkage fee
Operation Toybox (played in December) Information
- bring a new unwrapped toy for discounted admission at the gate! offer valid only for cash tickets bought at the gate
- games and band will play earlier than in the summer months because of the shorter day: Games begin at 2pm, band will begin at 4:30
The Hawaii Polo Club is a relaxed and very friendly place where we want everyone to feel welcome, to have fun and to be safe. With that in mind, we ask that you please observe a few points of etiquette that will ensure we all enjoy a great day of polo in paradise.
PLEASE DO NOT:
- Do not drive any vehicle on the field; do not drive down the ocean side of the field while the game is in play (move your vehicle between chukkers)
- Never fly a drone anywhere on the field without the specific permission of the club manager (this is dangerous, can startle horses and risk injury to players and spectators alike)
- Do not let your dog run free at anytime until all play for the day is over
- PLEASE leave nothing but your footprints, take nothing but your memories (in other words, please do not leave any rubbish, cigarette butts, bottle caps, plastics of any kind. Take all those great memories home in your head or on your camera. This is polo in paradise and we intend to keep it that way for generations to come); never empty hot BBQ charcoal anywhere on the polo field of beach etc. etc.
- Have a wonderful time enjoy the game of polo and ask us any questions – we are passionate about polo and our horses
- Enjoy the beach
- Bring your own food and beverage or purchase both at the club house
- Introduce yourself to a club member or player, we love to welcome you all
- Become a social or player member of the club
- Tell all your friends about Hawaii Polo Club
- Enroll for riding lessons and learn to love this game from the ‘inside’
68-411 Farrington Hwy
Waialua, HI 96791